In just under 3 weeks, I will be delivering my session: Microsoft MOCA and Possibilities at ESPC21 Online this June. ESPC (European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference) is always amazing, whether in-person or virtual – the best speakers, topics and audience and everyone is so engaged, so I am really excited to be speaking at this event. Register for free today to be sure you don’t miss it!
In my session, I will guide you through:
– How to organize and get control of information, communication and content flow
– What to think about when restructuring your work into the Microsoft 365 platform
– How to combine apps – out of the box – such as SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Teams, OneNote and Planner
– Look at the differences between OneDrive and different types of SharePoint
– Have a look at MOCA – Microsoft Modern Collaboration Architecture and when to use which apps and why.
I will be taking any questions you may have live during my session, so come prepared!
As a speaker at ESPC21 Online I can share with you a special 25% discount on Pro Access tickets, which includes a pre-event tutorial of your choice, all event sessions on demand and more. If interested, just use code ESPCPRO when booking here.